Analytics is a key driver in every client’s advertising communications plan, and Shaker can work with you to suggest and implement tools to measure web visitor behavior and improve performance.
Depending on the type of site we are monitoring, analytics information may include:
- Basics – including visitors, actions, average actions, total time, average time-per-visit, bounce rate, and goals
- Links – including incoming, domains, recent, unique, and outgoing
- Searches – including keywords, recent, unique, and rankings
- Locale – including countries, cities, languages, organizations, and hostnames
- Content – including pages, entrance, exit, downloads, events, and videos
- Traffic Sources – including direct, searches, email, and links